Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
The Mild Hyperbaric Chamber provides a highly effective way to increase the volume of oxygen in the blood, thus increasing the many beneficial effects the oxygen has on the body.
How the chamber works:
- The mild hyperbaric chamber is filled with compressed ambient air from 2 to 4.5 pounds per square inch. (1.3 ATA max) This is the equivalent of 11 feet below sea level. At the same time, oxygen is being pumped into the chamber.
- The increased pressure allows the blood plasma and other liquids of the body to absorb additional oxygen thus greatly increasing oxygen uptake by the cells, tissues, glands, organs, brain, and fluids of the body.
- The resulting uptake of oxygen allows for increased circulation to areas with swelling or inflammation. At the same time, the increased pressure decreases swelling and inflammation.
- Oxygen is then utilized by the body for vital cell functions, healthier cells equals healthier tissues, and organs.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is being used to treat brain injuries, autism, ADD, multiple sclerosis, sports performance/recovery and so much more. Research has shown that around 40 sessions seems to be the point where marked improvement can be seen for children with autism. There are improvements with fewer sessions, but the significant results are seen after 40 or more, in most cases.
Research Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for yourself and discover what this treatment can do for you.
Oxygen is the element most vital to sustaining human life. More essential than food or water, oxygen feeds the body and provides protection against a variety of harmful agents. Every cell in the body needs oxygen to complete the metabolic processes that give life and energy to everyone of us. Oxygen provides the fuel needed by the brain to function properly, and it helps the body fight-off infection by boosting the immune system. This essential element gives the athlete stamina, helps the injured heal and protects everyone from environmental toxins.
Regular use of Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy has many benefits including
- Relief from aching swollen joints
- Better sleep
- Decreased stress
- Decreased headaches
- Faster recovery after surgery
- Improves digestion
- Faster recovery after flying
- and so much more...
Using Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is not advised if any of these contraindications apply to you. (click to read list)